TechFixer
TechFixer,
Experience:  dasdasd
115999627

My tv has no signal what to do, and disabled and do not know

My tv has no signal what to do
JA: Have you tried unplugging your modem and router for 1-2 minutes, then plugging them back in?
Customer: I am OAP and disabled and do not know how to do that
JA: Are other devices able to connect to the same network? Is your TV within range of the router?
Customer: I do not know
JA: Have there been any recent disruptions to your network?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the TV Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am afraid I do not understand technical issues

Hi and Thank you for using JustAnswer, please allow me a few moments to check over all the details you have provided my assistant pearl!

I'm sorry to hear your experience has been not-so-positive with your Televsion.

Thank you for sending all the initial information over, I wanted to capture some additional information before making further suggestions.

• How is the TV connected for a source of signal ie. Do you have a Sky or Virgin media or any other services or just a basic TV Aerial?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
please help me and tell me what to do and when the tv will be back

I wanted to know first, how is the TV connected for a source of signal ie. Do you have a Sky or Virgin media or any other services or just a basic TV Aerial?