Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have just installed a new black refilled cartridge into my

I have just installed a new black refilled cartridge into my Canon MG3050 printer and I can't get the 3 orange lights off. I have tried holding the button (red circle with triangle in) down for 5 seconds as instructed but it still is not printing!
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: MG3050
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: Yes and I haven't seen any error messages.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I have done this a few times before and its always been ok.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

I am sorry to hear about your printer issues! Let's try a reset of your printer...

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Still the same three lights flashing.

Please remove all of the ink from the carriage

Replace all of the ink back in and check to see if the issue continues

I am following up with you. I have provided steps or information above that you have not responded back to yet. Please take a minute to review the conversation above and if you still need help, please respond back so that we can continue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, you can either reply stating it was resolved or simply read this message here and the response below without a response.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.