Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have just been chatting with you re a sky q problem but

Hi, I have just been chatting with you re a sky q problem but didn't receive the 'pay £1 page' in order to speak to an expert?...thanks
JA: How long have you had your &U00A31?
Customer: 3 months approx
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turning on and off while holding the stand by buttton, changed batteries on the remote, led coming on but only switches the tv on and nothing else
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: panasonic, about 3 yrs old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Nothing working, just the HDML1 showing, the remote has no control, no stuck buttons on it
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that the light remains on amber aftere going red for a while when I tried the reboot

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Let's try a reset on your cable/satellite box...

Unplug the power cord to your cable/satellite box

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Check to see if your issue continues and let me know the results. If the issue continues, please let me know who your cable/satellite provider is.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi, So I turn the wifi and the skyq box off or just the wifi?

The SkyQ box

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ta

Please take your time with completing the steps. You can reply back here whenever you finish the steps to let me know the results. I will be alerted when you reply and I will respond back as soon as possible. There is no need to rush!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok, Just checking what you mean by 'power on', do I have to press either of the buttons on the sky box?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Or will it come on itself?....

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
ok

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi, no changes, the Sky q main power button went blue and active for a while and now it is red, the stand by button to the right is amber. I switched the tv screen on but there was nothing except the HDML1 sign.

Thank you for confirming. Since this is an equipment issue, you will need to schedule a service call through Sky to repair the box or replace the box for you.

To schedule an appointment, please call Sky at***********/p>

To change your appointment (if needed), click here: https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thanks Josh

You're welcome!

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.