Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. You can always go to the website http://www.sky.com to use your sky email. Please try this:
In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools option (or the wheel/gear icon) at the top, then click on Internet Options,
, then delete everything in the Home page box
, then type sky.com then click on Apply
, then close Internet Explorer, then re-open Internet Explorer,
, then click on Email option near the top right in order to use email.
If that does not work, please try:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows and folders.
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
- Open Network and Internet if available; open Internet Options.
- In the Home page box, delete everything, then type sky.com then click on Apply.
- Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- Then re-open Internet Explorer and check.
Or if you'd like to, it's easier that we can set up a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you. With screen sharing session, I can do all these steps for you directly. Please let me know.
Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further. Thank you very much,