James, Sr. Email Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years supporting large and small email organizations, Exchange, Lotus Notes, IMAP and POP3 environments.

I am still using my VIRGINMEDIA email address since joining

I am still using my VIRGINMEDIA email address since joining BT. BUT Virgin have said that now I have disconnected with them that I will lose my virginmedia email address in 90 days. Is it possible to keep my virginmedia address with BT?

Virginmedia only allows members to have active email accounts, so your account will be closed 90 days after you disconnect.

BT will give you a new email address, and you can also open an account for free at or

You will need to notify your contacts about your new email address.

If you have any other questions or need more information, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond!
I'd appreciate it if you can rate my service using the faces below my answer.

Many thanks,