Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.

ACcess denied to my bt email for 14 days - can now log in using

Customer Question

ACcess denied to my bt email for 14 days - can now log in using Windows key held down & then pressing R but no incoming mail listed since last Tuesday. Can send out messages ok but nothing comes in
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Stuart! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to sign in your bt email at the website and see if you are able to receive your emails there?

You are able to send out messages; have you checked if people are actually able to receive your messages?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,