Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

I cannot receive e-mail straight away it can take 5 days, I

I cannot receive e-mail straight away it can take 5 days, I have a work account on my computer that is not affected.

Hello Russell! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the Elsinore / ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

I have helped via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.