IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786
Email

When I try to open my Thunderbird program I

When I try to open... Show More

When I try to open my Thunderbird program I get a message saying "Couldn't load XPCom. it's no good sending a email. I can't open it.

Show Less
Mike the Mac Medic :

By undo do you mean uninstall? Are you using a Mac or Windows?

Did you see my post?

Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

I use windows. Sorry I'm slow, but I'm disabled.

OK sorry I'm a Mac expert, I will opt out. Another expert wlll help you
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

By undo, I mean muve the compuer to a previous time.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Do you use Windows 7 or another Windows version?

Have you recently made any changes to your computer such as installing and uninstalling programs?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Hi, no I haven't made any chages.

OK.

I can provide some suggestions to you here so you can follow them, or I can remotely connect to your computer and check the problem myself, then solve it for you.

What would you prefer?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please remotely contact my computer and fix it. How long will it take?

It depends on the problem, but I should identify it and solve it within 30 minutes.

In order for me to connect, you need to download a remote desktop connection program to your computer and start it.

We can use TeamViewer to securely establish remote desktop connection and exchange information. You will be able to see everything I am doing on your computer and you can terminate the remote connection any time.

Please click on the link below to download TeamViewer QuickSupport program:
http://tinyurl.com/it-miro-teamviewer

Once you have downloaded it, start it and permit the connection. When started, the blue TeamViewer window will show you access numbers - Your ID and Password.

Send that information to me here so that I can securely connect to your computer. You can then minimize the TeamViewer window (do not exit it).

Thanks,
IT Miro
Were you able to follow the instructions to start TeamViewer?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Dear Sir,

I am very sorry, but I lost you and just could not find the web sight again. This morning a friend came. She fixed my problem. I can not beleive it. Thank you for your help yesterday..Please can you send me this website?

I am glad the problem is now resolved!

If you require any other assistance, you can go to www.justanswer.com and ask us any other question you might have.

Regards,
IT Miro