Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

I have been hacked. How do I change my Yahoo password

Hello Keith! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Windows 8.

Please go ahead with remote session

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Summary, in Yahoo Mail, move your mouse to the gear (wheel) icon at the upper right corner, then it will pop up a menu, then select the Account info option ,then select the options change password ***** update password ***** info there.

I have helped via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.