Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I would like help immediately if possible. I have used you

I would like help immediately if possible. I have used you twice before once was excellent and second time however was not. If you cannot help please say so I don't want to be waiting around or spending an hour on this.
My problem. Windows Mail using Vista. My service provider is AOL and I have checked with them twice and my email is working. This problem is not down to them.
I have a window coming up "Windows Security" asking for user name and password ***** every time I want to "send and receive" emails.
I believe it's no co-incidence that over the last couple of days I received emails from an Italian company and when they reached my email they had red warning signs all over them "phishing". I knew who they were from and overruled the warnings. Since then my windows mail seems to be blocking all incoming and outgoing messages without this annoying box keep coming up asking for proof of who I am!
I have malware software purchased a month ago. I am very wound up. Please only help me if you know what you are doing.

Hello Jackie! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. I can help you right now. Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Viet, thank God it's you. Yes please help

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ee64d5a8-d4b3-4e53-a1a4-41058415cb9b

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Thank you. Please click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/p6nm5av

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download / run when prompted.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We got cut off

Sorry, please click on the website below, so we can reconnect:

http://tinyurl.com/p6nm5av

Please let me know if you need anything else any time. Thank you very much.