Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

My Devices tells me my Teredo Tunnleing Adaptor, is not installed

My Devices tells me my Teredo Tunnleing Adaptor, is not installed , and Troubleshooting Cant Fix . Any ideas?
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Can you please write down the exact error message and post it here ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Message reads >>There is a problem with the Driver for Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adaptor>>> Reinstalling the Driver Might ??Fix the problem . (Tried and it doesn't)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I keep sending you this But cant get passed my email Address as it says its in the system

Do you use Windows 7 ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I do .

OK, this is a software issue, I can give you the steps to solve the problem or solve this problem directly by connecting with your PC, this is called remote support and this is an additional service for some extra charges. Please let me know, what you want to do ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I understand what Remote support is But How much More ??

See all the charges are refundable, if I am unable to solve the problem, I am sending a offer, please go through it and if do not like it then, just ignore it and reply me here and we will continue like this.

Click the "Reply To Expert" below and reply me back.
Thanks for accepting the offer. Please follow the steps below to download a run a small program and let me know.

Click this link http://tinyurl.com/remotutisudipto

Check bottom of the IE window for two options, RUN and Save, click on RUN.

After the download completes, you will see a small window, like the image below, let me know the ID and password.

Please do not close this remote program window

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, your reply is blank, please post the ID and password.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

839-861-122 Pw=3379

Thanks, ***** ***** now try to connect with your PC.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for fixing my Problems , at first look all seems ok D.XXXXXX

Thanks for usinf our service.