IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

can receave email but cannot send when using mac mail, but

can receave email but cannot send when using mac mail, but can send using webmail. Talk talk say all settings are correct. Mick

Works on iPad mini

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Have you made any changes to your computer or Mac Mail recently?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no

OK.

Probably, the current e-mail settings in Mac Mail needs to be changed. To solve this problem quickly, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and solve it.

Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please

In order for me to connect, you need to download a remote desktop connection program to your computer and start it.

We can use TeamViewer to securely establish remote desktop connection and exchange information. You will be able to see everything I am doing on your computer and you can terminate the remote connection any time.

Please click on the link below to download TeamViewer QuickSupport:

http://connect.teamviewer.com/v9

Once you have downloaded it, start it and permit the connection. When started, the blue TeamViewer window will show you access numbers - Your ID and Password.

Send that information to me here so that I can securely connect to your computer. You can then minimize the TeamViewer window (do not exit it).

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

120 245 371

q1q91f

Mick

I have connected.
The issue has been successfully resolved via remote assistance!

If you ever need any other assistance, you can always request me on this link:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-it-miro

Here you can rate my assistance (required) - click on the smiley face and then click SUBMIT.

Thanks!
IT Miro