Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

For years I used Microsoft home publishing 2000 on my XP and

For years I used Microsoft home publishing 2000 on my XP and using clip art, easily created greeting cards and multiple sheets of 14 address labels. I have now bought windows home 7 and had files transferred to it which can't be opened because they are PHP files. Windows 7 will not accept publishing 2000. I bought office 365 and found it so complicated to use I returned it. It's no good designing software that only computer geeks and young children can understand.
Can you please advise me what programme I need to create cards and labels.
Many Thanks
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
In this case, the best solution would be to simply install Microsoft Home Publishing 2000 on this computer. Have you attempted to do this already?
Please, report any concerns or issues you may have.
I will be standing by.
If you wish, I can remote into your system so that I can better help you resolve this problem.
Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the system is waiting for the host, you, what is your next move?

I am connected.
The moment I remoted in, you stopped moving the mouse and didn't respond.
I waited 5 minutes and then disconnected. When you are on the computer and ready to go, please let me know.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: Thank you again, - Jason