Ask an Email Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
yes remote support OK
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you. Please follow my previous steps in order to connect with me.
Edit: It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please try the followings:
1. In Thunderbird, click on the View menu at the top, then select the option Zoom, then click on the Zoom Out in order to make it bigger. If needed, do that a few times. This will only make the content of the email messages bigger.
- If you want the whole interface to be bigger, you can go to the Apple logo / menu, then System Preferences, then Displays, then click on the Display tab, then lower the resolution number there, and check.
2. Please check your Thunderbird settings:
- First, click on the website below, then there, click on your virgin email address type, then you can see the correct email settings there:
- Then click on the website below for how to see your current email settings in Thunderbird, then make some changes as needed:
If needed, please let me know when you are available, so we can connect again. Thank you,
I am still having problems.
1) When I click on Thunderbird then click VIEW the word Zoom is not highlighted and anyway as the Thunderbird page does not open I would be unable to see if it worked.
I do not seem to have the number you want me to put in - the 9 digit one.
Can we try again?
I am here and have sent you a message
Did you shutdown / restart the computer after this issue first occurred, and check?
Were you able to download and install the join.me application at the website https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true?
If yes, can you open the installed join.me application, then what do you see in the join.me application? Do you see the 9-digit numbers in the join.me application? (if needed, click on the option start in the join.me application.) Thank you
yes I have found the 9 figures
No thanks - you have resolved all my problems.
no - no more needed thanks.
You did a good job.