Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

I recently have a problem with outlook being able to receive

I recently have a problem with outlook being able to receive email but not send it. I have checked the settings with Sky (my internet provider) , tried deleting and re-adding the email account, turned off the McAfee firewall on Outlook, tried "repair" using the original instal disc for MS Office, all to no avail. Also the dialogue box "Enter Network Password" repeatedly pops up.
The same email address works online (Sky uses Yahoo), but I am familiar with Outlook so dont want to change.
Can you help?
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jason

Just got this - it seems Outlook isn't receiving either now = got your reply on my mobile phone.

Happy for you to screen share.

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have downloaded the filke and run it

I am connected.
All is now working.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.
- Jason