Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

can I change name only in my email address as it was under

can I change name only in my email address as it was under my wife's name but she has since passed away recently?
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you remember your email password?

To confirm, you are currently able to use your email address, but you just want to change the name right?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

with Hotmail and know my email password ***** can confirm currently using email addressbut just want to change the name in it

Thank you. Please do the followings in order to change the name on your hotmail email address:

- Sign in your hotmail email at the website below:

, then there, click on Edit under the current name
, then change your name
, then click on Save.

Please confirm. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks for your prompt expert answer.very helpful indeed.

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much.