Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

My emails are not coming up when I sign in. I have 56 new

My emails are not coming up when I sign in. I have 56 new emails it says, but nothing comes up. What is the trouble? All day I have not been able to read my emails Please help! Thanks, ***** *****

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
AOL had a widespread service outage today, causing this issue - but it should have been resolved by now.
Are you using Internet Explorer to access your AOL emails?
May I set up a quick remote session (at no extra charge), that will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please set up remote

Okay, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser.
OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.
If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.
Your issue has now been resolved via the remote session.
If you could kindly take a moment to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it.