Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years

Will not let me into my email. Have tried all ways, and all

Will not let me into my email. Have tried all ways, and all phone numbers are not working as they are all wrong.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Who is the email provider? Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, etc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for info. but have now sorted out problem myself

Thanks, Joan.

You can rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit to close the question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry but have been on comp. for a couple of days, and charged for it. Now have sorted problem myself.

I understand that you resolved it. The negative rating actually affects my feedback.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry Josh, but it was different folk that I was passed to and from, and on one occasion it was all the panel of experts,

So was not just one person.

I am the only person that has responded back to you on this question. If you created a new account/question then I cannot see that but I have been your only person of contact. Regardless, please let me know how you would like to proceed -- If you rate EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK then I am credited with helping you.