Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

i was wondering if yahoo is blocking any emails from 163.com

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you have any reason to believe it is blocked?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have have been told by many friends in china that the letters were sent out and not bounced back to them, so i guess it was ok

Roy,

If there was an issue, they would receive a mailer daemon email back letting them know.

If you send out an email to @163.com -- do they receive it? do you get an error email?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i got an error email back when i sent it to them, but they got no error messages when they sent it to me. but i did not receive any of their emails yet.

Can you send another email and copy/paste the email that you get back? It will be very helpful to determine the exact issue.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

actually it was a wrong email address i sent, but the emails coming to me from them from 162.com did not arrive. i have chatted with my friends on a site and they said we can send out with no bounce back messages. is there any way to check to see if yahoo is blocking those emails?

Roy,

If you send an email to the @163.com address that is correct, do they get it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i just sent one it did not bounce back. but she said she never got it. its the same for them over there when they send me an email.

Roy,

I just checked the domain 163.com and it is does show up on the blacklist which means emails will not go through.