Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I need to regain the Mozilla Thunderbird application since

I need to regain the Mozilla Thunderbird application since it has all my e-mails on it. How do i do this? Since I am VERY illiterate regarding computers you may need to phone me in order to talk me through any process. If so, my mob. is o7599902978
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
IT is actually better for you if I took over your computer and did this.
It is an additional service and I have made the offer.
Else we can continue here, just tell me when you lost Thunderbird and how please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Go ahead. The thunderbird application went into list mode whereas it normally shows my e-mails straightaway. I tried to wipe this style out and obviously got it very wrong

ok, please accept the offer and I can do this
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect