Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

I have had no access to my e-mail since 31st May, despite

I have had no access to my e-mail since 31st May, despite several phone conversations with your technical group in India. When I attempt to log on to e-mail the screen informs me that my password ***** ***** despite the fact that I am still using the same password, and gives details of the fault. There is no way in which I can reset my password.Please give me access. My phone number is ***** XXXXXX.My name is***** and my address is XXX XXXXXX XXXXX, X, XX. XXXXXX's XXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, XXXX XXX. Thank you.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
For which email service are you having problems with? EG: Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

E-mail service is TalkTalk, address***@******.***, but the server is refusing to pass on any e-mails claiming that I am submitting a wrong password. You may need to use the phone. Karle XXXXXXX.

Which email program are you using to connect to talktalk? eg: Outlook 2010?
Can you go to
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It refuses to download

What is the error you get?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Apologies for delay. The message that comes up when I try to get to my e-mails is: Server error0x800CCC90i

Server response: ERR{AUTH} invalid user or password.

Windows Live Mail ErrorID: 0x800CCC92

Port 110

Secure(SSL): No.

ok, I want you please to reset your password *****
Let me know when you have please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We were cut off and I was unable to regain contact with you. Talk Talk have now at last resolved the problem - after 15 days! Thank you for trying. Karle Simpson