Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have used Live Mail time but it suddenly failed

I have used Live Mail for some time but it suddenly failed some time ago. I use Sky for TV,broadband & tel. I spoke to Sky and I got sky mail back, so I could use it. When I opened Live Mail again I could send emails, but incoming emails came through erratically, sometimes they came through 20 minutes later, sometimes an hour later, sometimes even the next day. So now I send emails with Live Mail & receive with Sky Mail. I would like to do it all with Live Mail, it is very time consuming doing it this way. Can you help please.
David Mort

Hello David! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

morning Viet

I am using Windows 7

David

Thank you. ***** connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, quite happy for that.My computer man uses this remote system when I have troubles

David

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9db48da8-e38a-4abc-a224-26c3876a585c

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.