Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

My emails for***@******.*** have been blocked because

my emails for***@******.*** have been blocked because of unusual activity and I have been trying to get problem fixed for 3 days. I was in Australia and now I am in the uk. I have put in codes sent to me and still have no joy. haven't heard from Microsoft support
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
where exactly did you have your codes sent to? Your Mobile Phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I did. I entered the codes and have logged in with password ***** times but can't access msn account

Can you tell me please the last 4 digits of your mobile phone number please Ann
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It ends in a 26 Ann not 43
I need that number and if you have that phone with you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have my mobile registered for my Microsoft account. *****@******.*** which is linked to my msn account. I did receive codes on(###) ###-####from Microsoft but the other number is ***** old one. I entered these codes but not accessed

***@******.*** and***@******.*** are two completly seperate accounts.
You initially told us the problem is with***@******.***
With which account is the problem with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok, That requires a phone ending in 26 as I mentioned, so I need to know Ann, do you have that phone with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no I don't, its years old.

ok, can you still access the Hotmail account linked to this account?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Can you go to
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

connecting now