Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Cannot access e-mail into my subsidiary e-mail address

Hello. Cannot access e-mail into my subsidiary e-mail address ***@******.*** held with BTYahoo. Our other two e-mail addresses work fine but this one does not. ken
Hi there and welcome
What happens when you try to sign into your account to access it?
What message do you receive?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. I enter e-mail section as normal with my usual e-mail address, then click on ***@******.*** and it says there are no messages in this folder. But there should be!!

ok, send an email to the address. Is it then received?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have already informed you that remote control is failing, BT have tried it. What happens next?

Ok, up to you if you do not wish to take the easy route for yourself to solvethis.
Then as I last requested to you, send an email to the address. Is it then received?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi! The remote control software BT used to sort my problem did not work, the laptop would not accept it. I have sent an e-mail to this errant e-mail address and it is not there. If you cannot resolve or move forward with this then please do not charge me and we can forget all this. I have not received any credible response from you so I do not intend to pay. Please respect my wishes. regards

Ken, it was over 4 hours before you replied to my one and only message and it was not in regards ***** ***** question I asked, so please bear this in mind....
If you send an email from this email account to another one, is it then received.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If I send an e-mail from my primary e-mail address to***@******.*** it is not received.

The request please Ken is to send an email from the problem email address to a working email address and tell me if it is received.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been charged twice so far for this service. I should only have been charged once. Please correct this mistake and I will call it quits. ken

you made two questions, one was closed and processed for a refund.