Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Have inadvertently deleted thunderbird account on my pc. (

Have inadvertently deleted thunderbird account on my pc. ( That is, inbox,& sent box, have disappeared) . My present and only email address is still ok through " plus net" and also my "ipad" Is there any way I can restore the account and recover all emails from the thunderbird programme on the computer - please.
Hi, Which operating system do you have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 10
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mozell Thunderbird
The easiest way to fix this issue is to perform a restore back to an earlier time before the issue.. Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.Search Control Panel for Recovery.Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.Choose the restore point before the issue then select Next > Finish.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just located this email elsewhere.!
If I restore pc back to a time before the email account was deleted , I didn't think that this would restore email account, I thought this move would erase all updates received beyond the this earlier time set and not files or other accounts including the email account would be affected!!.
You're correct that a restore will not recover deleted files within an email account but it will fix an issue if you make a major change to the program.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Josh
When my account was deleted both the inbox & outbox along with the deleted account , does that mean those accounts are deleted or just sat somewhere within the pc and that I can get at them.?
Did you try the restore?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi JoshNo I am afraid to do this as they may disappear all together! Therefore is it possible to create another email address and then recover these emails to this new address?
That will not happen. Please do the restore