Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

I had Media Tv broadband and phone system installed

Customer Question

I had Virgin Media Tv broadband and phone system installed yesterday. I was with BT before and my EMail address was***@******.***. Presumably I need to change this. How do I do that please? My account number is ***** area code 01. My name is*****
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there Alan and welcomeYou will need to make a new email account, as when you leave btinternet you lose your internet email address as its a paid service.Your best, ***** ***** never have to worry about changing again, to create a new account at gmail.This will give you an address.It's free and you can create the account here you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you