KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

When I attempt to send a message it lands in the Outbox and

When I attempt to send a message it lands in the Outbox and does not reach the addressee. There is no problem in receiving a message.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you mean by telephone?
no, to your computer because the issue is on your computer and that is where it will be troubleshooted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you have an answer for me please send by e-mail
In order for me to assist with troubleshooting, i will need some information. What are your SMTP Settings and who is your e-mail with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
E-mail with NTL. settings are smtp.virgin.net virgin media internet provider. (hope this is the info you need.
Change settings to the following and then try:server: smtp.virgin.net (which it already is)port: 465SSL: Allow/YESOutgoing server requires authentication (YES)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Where can i find these settings?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no option for port or SSL
When you go to the account properties, it should be in the advanced section - (if it's not there, tell me what do you see there)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Happy to advise that the laptop is now operating normally and able to transmit messages . Thanks for your help.
Welcome. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on the top right that will be greatly appreciated.