KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have received an email saying I have another computer but

I have received an email saying I have another computer but I have not. and now I am unable to fix my norton security and I would like this email deleted as Igave no authorisation for another computer and I would like it taken off

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accept that

Please click Accept Offer on your screen to accept it.

Experience: 8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=333743

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system? I am not clear whether your problem has been solved during the secure remote assistance that you received.