IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

The outlook accounts on my MacBook Air have stopped sending

The outlook accounts on my MacBook Air have stopped sending and receiving emails. After adding updated software and being asked for my password ***** I got wrong it has stopped me sending emails. I am receiving the message "The sender address***@******.*** was rejected by the server
Can you assist please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry my email address that needs fixing is***@******.***

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to securely connect to your computer, you first need to download a remote assistance program and start it. We can use a program named TeamViewer. Here are the instructions on how to download it.

1. Go to the address below or just click on the link:

2. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the downloaded file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS

3. When started, you will see the blue TeamViewer window that contains numbers - ID and Password. Type those numbers here to me so that I can securely connect to your computer. We will then be able to chat as well.

IT Miro

Were you able to download TeamViewer as instructed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Password *****

I tried to connect, but it seems you have exited the TeamViewer window. Please re-start it and leave the TeamViewer window open. Let me know the new numbers you see so that I can connect.

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK doing that now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New numbers ###-##-####

E-mail problems successfully solved via secure remote assistance!

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.

IT Miro