IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

I have logged on to my bt email page, although its showing11

i have logged on to my bt email page, although its showing11 messages,they are coming up on the page

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me when did the problem first start to happen? Also, let me know if you are using a Windows or a Mac computer.

I am awaiting your reply.

IT Miro

OK, let's proceed with a secure remote assistance. Please confirm if you have a Windows or a Mac computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem started about ,so i am not receiving receiving any messages,I am using windows seven
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using windows 7

OK. Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Problem with the BT Mail has been successfully solved via secure remote assistance. Everything should work properly now.

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again.

IT Miro