IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

My email account is now asking me to reset my password every

my email account is now asking me to reset my password ***** time I attempt to log in

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me who is your e-mail provider - for example: GMail, Yahoo!, AOL, etc. Also, do you use an e-mail program such as Microsoft Outlook to receive and send e-mails, or you use a web browser to access the web mail interface?

I am awaiting your reply.

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do use microsoft outlook

OK, let's proceed with a secure remote assistance so that I can check the problem.

Please tell me if you are using a Windows or a Mac computer?

Is the problem with logging in to your e-mail account present on your computer, or another device, such as phone or tablet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you using a Windows or a Mac computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for confirming!

Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Does the link I sent you work for you?

OK - connected now.

Problem with the logging in the e-mail account has been successfully solved via secure remote assistance. Everything should work properly now.

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again. Here is my JustAnswer profile page where you can ask any computer-related question in the future to request me directly:

IT Miro