John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.

Every time I click on to Thunderbird to get into my emails,

Hello. Every time I click on to Thunderbird to get into my emails, it locks and I get a small tab saying that a script is in progress; it asks if I want to continue the script or stop it. Which ever one I click, it does clear after about a minute - very irritating ! The script is called; chrome/messenger/content/toolbarcon color.js.48. I have no idea what I did to initiate this script. How can I get rid of it ? Help !
Roger Laing

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Could you please provide the following details

Do you have chrome installed in the PC also does Thunderbird have any plugin from McAfee?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Chrome.
I don't know if Thunderbird have any plug in from McAfee; don't think so.
I am on Windows 10.

Thank you for the details.

To do remote support please click on this link that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

On call now.

Connected and working on the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great result. Many thanks for your help