Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming

I am unable to receive/download my email messages

Hi Maurice,

When did the problem start?

Do you get any error messages?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About last Tuesday (10th) I have now had a new larger memory hard drive installed and broadband is OK. There are 49 email messages trying to arrive - they download and then on the last one I get 'send/ receive error'.

Did you get more memory (RAM) and a larger hard drive installed or just more memory?

If you got a new hard drive they would have had to format Windows and you would have had to re-install your programs, etc

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As far as I am aware just memory (now 450GB)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a health check

May I connect with you remotely so I can have a look at it directly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Click on View Offer and you should see an accept button which will get us started

Once you've accepted the remote support offer, From your computer click the following link:

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Glad I could be of help!

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to write a small review using the button on the top right it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.