John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.

I am using google chrome to access my bt mail (unable to do

I am using google chrome to access my bt mail (unable to do so by bt yahoo) but unfortunately when I compose an email there is no Send Button available wondering if you can help.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Could you please provide the following details

Do you have any other web browser installed in the PC like Internet explorer,Firefox ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Note: -If you are getting blocked by a pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer, its optional and you can close that pop up and then use the reply box below to reply to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This issue most likely due to outdated browsers.

Have you checked the send button using Internet explorer?

To do remote support please click on this link that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

On call now.