Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have had a G-mail Account for my e-mails for a number of

I have had a G-mail Account for my e-mails for a number of years. Until a few days ago I have been able to access this simply by clicking on the icon on my desktop. Now every time I want to look at e-mails I am required to log in first with my e-mail address and password ***** being able to see my messages. How can I disable this requirement and revert to the previous practice?
My e-mail address is***@******.***
Your help will be much appreciated
Barry Carter

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give you the option to remember password ***** login, etc.?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No options have been offered

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro S500 using Windows 10

Thank you. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=de7f068e-1d3a-4f42-8104-a0bef837fc2e
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I do live online support. We are connected, and I'm working on your computer now. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support.

- Summary: From now on, all the icons should be working. But if the Gmail icon or the Google icon or the Internet Explorer icon (then click on Gmail at the top as needed), then open the Google Chrome icon, then click on Gmail at the top, then it should work.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.