Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

How do I stop the average 250 junk emails appearing in my

Hello, How do I stop the average 250 junk emails appearing in my inbox daily, I have made up many rules and have been selective on the wording as most is unrepeatable and it takes a lot of time to go through them as some work related emails end up in there, it feels like someone else is in control of my computer, I need to stop these emails as I need to get on with my work but do not want to miss the work related emails that I need, most are of a disgusting nature and many refer to pharmacutical supplies along with all the other junk that comes in, it is most frustrating as it takes time to check through them.

Hi there David and welcome

Can you tell me which email service you are using?

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ID 638 400 306
Password *****