Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Frederick s Please help I am having my emails on Gmail

Frederick s
Please help
I am having my emails on Gmail blocked when i am sending my weekly newsletter out
I sent a petition out a few weeks ago and since then have only sent a mass email out once successfully.
I am 68 and a therapist and just freaked out by this as I use my newsletter to communicate and keep business going with my patients
I liked your Bio Can you help please
This is what I am getting and I am sending less than 500 emails in one day
Message blocked
Your message to***@******.*** has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
LEARN MORE
The response was:
Message rejected. See https://support.google.com/mail/answer/69585 for more information.
Customer***********

Hi there and welcome Linda

Via which email program are you using to connect to Gmail on?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Richard the email address is***@******.***
Richard could you please call me on*********** I dont mind paying extra to speak to a real person
Linda

Hi Linda,

Your payment for the remote service failed, so we need to continue here

How do you access your account? Via which program?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can we try the payment again as there are sufficient funds in my accountI dont't really un how do we please make this more personal. I really don't know what you are asking Gmail

You access Gmail with a program, either your web browser? Outlook 2016? A program is being used to access Gmail on

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Richard this just isnt working for me
Can you please call me on***********I dont know the answer to your question

Is it your web browser you use?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have always had my computer expert set these things up and he has given up due to illness. So I can't answer these questions and somehow the payment isnt going through for remote so this just isnt going to work unlezss you can help me by calling me and speaking to me like a human being
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Richard you keep asking me questions I cant answer so I might just as well give up as I need a more personal service If you wish to cancek this and speak to me that might work but I am getting more and more confused and this wont work for me

Are you on a windows or mac computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
windows but you aren't answering my questions

I am by connecting to your computer at no extra cost, even though the payment failed...

Please click this link, click I agree and run the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=96275c69-9fd2-497f-b965-1be3244763ac