Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Ive forgotten my apple email. my ipad has just updated

Customer Question

ive forgotten my apple email. my ipad has just updated itself and its asking for the email
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's the apple email I have forgotten. My ipad updated itself now I need the email to sign in.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

the instructions I have are for rectifying this.

Did you do the instructions? How did you go?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The link asks for Apple I'd and password ***** email. It's the email I don't know!
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

The first link I gave you is to be used to get the Email you used Helen.

This link

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

I see you have rated my assistance negatively and that's the last thing I want you to feel.

Can you please reply with the reasoning for the rating.

It would be appreciated if you can do the instruction I have been repeating. If you are having difficulties following this, no problem but then please let me know

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK the links you keep sending me are asking for my email. I can't remember my email I used!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The advice you gave didn't help me at all. I still can't use my ipad because it's the email address I've forgotten. All the links you send me ask for my email address. I hope that I'm not bring charged for this as it didn't solve my problem.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there again

Please look at the first line of the instructions I sent you

Which is developed especially for when you forgot the email you used for your Apple ID, this I have been repeating to you I am not sure sorry how else to get you to use the link..

You are of course free to rate me bad as many times as you wish, I only ask you carefully read and do the instructions I have been giving to you from the start to ensure when you do rate it is fair. To date this is not the case sorry.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK my problem hasn't been solved. I need my email address I can't remember it. Is there anyone that can help with this please? If not then I hope im not being charged for this.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there

What happened when you used the link I gave? Please be detailed in your response.