Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I no longer live in the UK and wish to cancel my btopenworld

Customer Question

I no longer live in the UK and wish to cancel my btopenworld email account. I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS. Please help me as I get lots of unwanted stuff. Thank you Don ******

Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

If you have not used the account for years then it is already deleted.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No Josh - it certainly has NOT been deleted and is in fact being used as a spam address by several different people.
There MUST be a way to delete it so it no longer exists.
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

That is extremely unlikely and it is more likely that they are receiving spam emails from an email address that is spoofed to look like your old one