Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Please help me recover my Google account

Customer Question

Please help me recover my Google account <*****@******.***>. It seems to have been hacked yeasterday by someone who gave "a village near Delhi' as his password ***** I reported it to Gmail support and they said I could recover my account, but none of the messages that I normally receive from that account are being delivered to me. I am suffering from some confusion about passwords.
My attempts to enter the account are not successful. I am having trouble identifying myself ar the owner of the account with passwords. Could you please send me a new password ***** one of my functioning Google accounts, such as <*****@******.***> or <*****@******.***>? I have also tried to set up a comprehensive Google account. I am 84 years old and that is making me less efficient. Please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please let me have an online conversation.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you make an appointment for the conversation, please?
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Are you able to sign into your account now?