syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSE) with over 18 years experience in configuration and troubleshooting
13852270

How do I cancel out an email address with Microsoft as I can

how do I cancel out an email address with Microsoft as I can no longer use my gmail email address Mary

My name is David.

Just to clarify, is the email account you wish to cancel a Microsoft email account such as one that ends in @hotmail.com, or is the email address one that you have configured in a Microsoft account for account recovery?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It was a request for me to add a back up recovery e.mail address my aaddress that I normaley use can not be accessed it comes up with this new new 0n e on Microsoft my original is with gmail

Ok, so if you click on the link below and try logging into your Gmail account, what happens? Are you able to login or does an error appear?

click here

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I wish to continue trying to fix the problem
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you tell me if you are starting to work yet let me know what is happening

My apologies for the delay....just a moment..

I see you requested remote assistance - are you ready to start a remote session now?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
https://my-secure.justanswer.co.uk/question/index/6f72423bf1b247598750fa340e582ce1?continueTheConversation=False&comingFromAdservEmail=False&ratedThroughEmail=False&rating=0&paymentType=Unknown#

To start the remote assistance session please click on the following link:

click here

In the web page that opens click the I Agree button to download the remote assistance program and select to run the program when prompted or if not prompted double click the Elsinore program in your downloads folder to start the remote assistance session.

Please let me know if you need guidance with any of the steps.