cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT and have been working in the computer field for over 14 years.
20109878

I have a dell inspiron5667 laptop s/t hjd4k22.how do I send

Good afternoon,I have a dell inspiron5667 laptop s/t hjd4k22.how do I send an email
please.

You connect your laptop to a printer then go into your email, type what you need and then click on send.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have done what you suggest,i am still not getting the page to send an email to a new recipient.

Okay when you go into your email, you should be able to compose an email and then click on send. Is that not how you are doing it?

Who is your email provider?

cvd4311, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: I have a BA in CIT and have been working in the computer field for over 14 years.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=70c74cda-4919-46c5-b600-56bf68a84277

Please click on the link so I can connect to your machine and walk you through the steps to use your email.

Please Click HERE to get started with the remote session.

Please contact me again when you're ready for the Remote session. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
CustomerI am ready for the Remote session.

Please click HERE to start the session

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thankyou.what icant understand is how you got to that page to send an email.
Hi, I’m glad the remote session worked for you. Would you please rate my service so the thread can be closed? Thank you!