Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.

Cannot get into outlook. bt password ok but second screen

cannot get into outlook. bt password ***** but second screen needs password ***** do not know it.
as btinternet/email password ***** why do you need yahoo and how can I get passed the screen? last time you sent a key word to my old aol which has been dead for over 10years!

Hi Leslie,

I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

We can modify your account in Outlook. Please let me know when you are ready to continue.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
PC windows 365

I think you mean that you have Office 365 application software. Your operating system would be Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 or Windows 10, or an older version, such as Windows XP or Vista.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think windows used to be xp possibly now 10 yes office365
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows 10 home

OKay. Did you get the Microsoft Windows 10 Upgrade?

Did you install the full version of Windows 10?

What are the make and model is your computer?

Is it a desktop or a laptop?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Lap top, needed fixed so reloaded all except personal files 3 days ago and included upgrades
HP Pavilion

Did you install Windows 10 from a DVD?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my problem is outlook has worked for years and on reloading I have lost password *****

Got it. You requested SEcure Remote Assistance. Let's get started!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let's get started! time limited!

You have requested Secure Remote Assistance. I am sending you a link to the remote software file. Please use this link and accept the agreement. Then download and run the Elsinore file and install the remote software to start the session:

You may have to go to your Download folder and select the Elsinore file if it does not open automatically.