Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming

I'm unable to sync my emails between outlook 2013 and

I'm unable to sync my emails between outlook 2013 and exchange activesync. I see that historic emails are on my ost file in outlook 2013, but these aren't showing online when I login to, or on my iPhone.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Have you tried setting up Outlook with IMAP?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Once you've sync'd with Outlook, you should have a copy of the files you want in and your iPhone on your computer (within Outlook).

You can drag the emails onto IMAP Inbox folder or create a sub folder to copy them over so they get re-uploaded onto the IMAP server which will distribute them back onto and your iPhone

Does that make sense?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
not really.. would prefer to share screens / connect remotely to solve this problem. thx

From your computer click the following link:

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi martin - this task isn't complete so am not sure how / why the question is marked complete with a rating (which i haven't given :) ) - is it possible to continue our remote session again today?

Yes, we can continue. Let me know when you're online