Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.

I can't login in to my email, it asks for my password and

I can't login in to my email, it asks for my password ***** then say its wrong, when I take that box off it say can't sync messages but when I try to sycn it comes back with up to date,, hope you can help please
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
what do I need to do for you to fix the problem as im not to hot with this sort of thing
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
sorry but i'm not sure if I need to do anything for you to get remote assistance??
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
sorry but can you tell me what's going on please??
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
can you tell me what is going on and if I can turn my laptop off or leave it on, do you know how long this fix will take

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. What are the make and model of your device?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
hi its a Lenovo G50
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
sorry G50-80
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
he working on fixing my laptop please?????

You say that you can get your email on your tablet but not on your laptop, is that correct?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
that's right

What application are you using on your laptop to access your email?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I think its windows 10 but not 100% sure

That would be your operating system. Do you use the web browser to go to the internet to get your email? What is your email address?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I go in to windows 10 and just click on the email icon, my address is***@******.***

You have requested Secure Remote Assistance. Please use this link and accept the agreement. Then download, run, and install the remote software from Elsinore to start the session:

You may have to go to your Download folder and select the Elsinore file if it does not open automatically.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems with this procedure.

Problem solved with remote session.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
thank you so much for all your help

You are quite welcome. And thank you for choosing Just Answer. If yu need technical support in the future, you can ask for me by name.

Joel Kalman

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
thank you Joel I will

It was a pleasure working with you. What is your name?