Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Our iPad has ceased to function and is now telling us that a

Customer Question

Our iPad has ceased to function and is now telling us that a password ***** ***** to activate the device because its owner has used 'Find my iPhone' to link it to their Apple ID
It is some years since we bought it new [from ***** *****] so sadly have no idea of the password ***** initially it was set up by an older grandchild !!
We are both in our 80's and not that clever and we have no iPhone.. However we have young grandchildren and suspect one of them has done this.
Can you help us get back to 'normal' [mainly e Mails and \skype] Regards,. ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you but I no longer need assistance. I wish to cancel the order. Please confirm
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
P;ease cancel this order