Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have been trying to redeem my emai address with no success

I have been trying to redeem my emai address with no success I’ve had it since I bought my Apple ipad and it suddenly went my friend had put another email address on for me but it has lost all my information that I was keeping and I can’t get my original email address back even the Apple team was not successful please what can I do I can’t get any emails anymore

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, is this for your Gmail account or for your Apple ID?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is for my Gmail AC yes if you can but how much would it cost I’ve just been charged £26

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please remember I have an iPad not a computer so it’s not as easygoing and I’m not that good on the internet as I said before I’m 82yrs young so slowly does it I except I will have to pay another £22 but I can’t pay any more

Do you have a computer available there?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No just the iPad

ok, please use my link below

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

And follow the process there to reset the password

Once done, use the new password ***** sign in

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I’ve done what you want but I’m not getting the code it’s going to something number 81 and I don’t know what that means

This is the number you used when you first setup the account.

Do you recall what this was?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I’ve had and done this a number of times

Do you recall what this was?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No it’s been to long when I bought the iPad gentle man in the store set it up for me but I don’t remember a number 81 I only remember my email address which was [email protected] .com
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I’ve just got the code

Thanks use it and let me know the results

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do you think you aregoing to help me I’ve lost the screen now whatyou are doing I have done so many times before and it’s still not my email address

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello have I lost you or would it be better to get another email address and start all over again

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
But if I can’t redeem my email address I can’t leave a mail for them to get intouch with me can I

Then you will have to create a new account, you cannot recover this one sorry

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As I didn’t get it sorted do I still have to pay it’s a lot of money altogether it’s nearly £50 for no answers

It has been sorted, we went through all options, I spent time with you and confirmed this is the only way to sort this

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I except your charge but not the £26 what did I get for that

This service

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thankyou Richard but it’s a lot of money for something that doesn’t really answer my problem I know you tried but you only did what I had already done several times maybe I was asking the impossible from the expert I thought you could wave a magic wand thankyou again bye