Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I have gmail on my PC but cannot get at it on my laptop.

Customer Question

I have gmail on my PC but cannot get at it on my laptop. When I try to log in it wants me to set up an account. When I enter my U
username it tells me that this username is ***** ***** course iy is-it's mine!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. It sounds like you are trying to set up a new account instead of sign in to your existing account. I will reply in a moment with the link so you can sign in.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 7 months ago.

Click HERE and then enter your email address and click next and enter your password, that will get you into your account. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I AM NOT TRYING TO SET UP A NEW ACCOUNT! I am try to get at the one I've already got!
Expert:  Chris L. replied 7 months ago.

Yes I just explained that you need to sign in. If you are getting a message that the account already exists you are on the wrong screen. Just go to gmail.com and click sign in on the top right.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I cannot get gmail .com ; That is rather the point
Expert:  Chris L. replied 7 months ago.

What happens when you click this link mail.google.com

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It asks me to enter my username. When I do so, it tells me that this username is ***** ***** course it is - it's mine!
Expert:  Chris L. replied 7 months ago.

You need to be clicking Sign In not Create an account

Expert:  Chris L. replied 7 months ago.

It is on the top right of the page mail.google.com do not click create an account click sign in