syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSE) with over 18 years experience in configuration and troubleshooting
13852270

Unable to access Emails via Google Internet appears to be

Customer Question

unable to access Emails via Google Internet appears to be working I have tried all known passwords Please advise
Category: Email
Expert:  syseng replied 5 months ago.

My name is David.

If Gmail is your email service provider, first open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result.

Expert:  syseng replied 5 months ago.

Do you still need assistance?