JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
75967336

I have forgotten my Gmail password and now have a new phone

Customer Question

Hi I have forgotten my Gmail password ***** now have a new phone number when I try and reset the password ***** am told I can't be verified help what do I do
Category: Email
Expert:  syseng replied 7 months ago.

My name is David.

It sounds like you have tried most of the options available to reset your Gmail password. However there are a few more things you can try. Please click the following link and review the options available:

click here

Let me know which options you have yet to try and if you have questions with them or need assistance with any of the steps.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have tried all these and nothing is working
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Very difficult problem I need to talk to someone I am afraid you have been of no help so far please end this session
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.

Hi Mary,

It sounds like you have not kept you account profile up to date and hence unable to be verified, google do not offer a telephone contact service. I am happy to assist you but need you to outline to me what you have tried and what information is still up to date on your google account.